Sub Contract Kitchen Fitter - Plymouth
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
They are currently looking for individuals or teams of experienced kitchen fitters to work on new and existing developments across the UK, mainly in or around the Plymouth area.
You will be required to install kitchen furniture to the expected high standards, whilst ensuring that they satisfy their clients’ requirements. Experience of site based works within fast track building processes and the furniture industry, together with knowledge of installations are essential.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Undertaking installations of kitchen furniture on new developments
You must be:
• A fully experienced kitchen fitter
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels
• Able to work under pressure
• Self-motivated and be able to maintain deadlines.
You must have:
• Excellent joinery skills
• Experience of site based works
• The relevant ‘Skilled Worker’ CSCS card
• Public liability insurance to a value of over £5 million and, if applicable, employer liability insurance
• Fully compliant PAT tested tools (110V).
Online Advert for SUB400
Job Title: Sub Contract Kitchen Fitters
Job Category: Construction & Surveying
If you would like to join the team please apply with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations quoting SUB400.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.