Tyre Technician / Fitter - Protyre, Exeter
Protyre have a position for a fully qualified Tyre Technician / Fitter for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Exeter.
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter for Protyre you will:
• Be competent in fast fit and commercial repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Travel to customer sites in and around Exeter to fit tyres.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities as Tyre Technician / Fitter will include:
• Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Basic service and repairs on all vehicles.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous experience of tyre fitting not essential.
• Knowledge of truck fitting and management an advantage
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3 or equivalent.
• Excellent customer service.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• Excellent bonus opportunity.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter for Protyre, you will work 45 hours per week on a rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £18,000 to £21000 per annum.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mechanic, body repair, fitter, maintenance, repair, car, vehicle, tyres, exhaust, brake, MOT, technician, automotive, motor,