NoteMachine has an exciting opportunity for a CIT Operative to join their team based in Thurrock, Purfleet. You will be on a full time permanent basis, with a highly competitive salary of £22,175 (rising to £23,933 after successful 6 month probation).
NoteMachine is the number one independent ATM business in Europe, supplying around £10 billion of cash each year to over 8,700 cash machines across the UK. With the recent acquisition of foreign exchange company Eurochange, NoteMachine has proven itself a growing company and expects that growth and momentum to continue.
Due to company growth an exciting vacancy has become available as a CIT Operative (Cash in Transit Operative). This position will be permanent and full time, working a ‘4-on-4-off’ shift pattern of no more than 52 hours per shift pattern.
Your role will involve driving a company vehicle daily, within the UK, in order to replenish the NoteMachine fully-managed ATM estate. You will be performing multi-drops and experience in driving 3.5ton vehicles for prolonged periods would be an advantage.
As our CIT Operative you will need
- A current category B driving license for cars and light goods vehicles.
- The ability to follow strict operational procedures to the highest standard to ensure the safety of yourself, your colleagues and our customers.
- A high level of situational awareness to identify potential risks that may arise and to deal with these risks in a safe and controlled manner.
- The ability to work under pressure toward time critical windows.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team work ethos.
- A checkable five years employment/unemployment history.
Benefits of becoming our CIT Operative
- Full training, including an SIA CViT License.
- Uniform, including PPE.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
- Use of a company vehicle during working hours.
- ‘4-on-4-off’ shift patterns.
- Other benefits such as a pension and life insurance.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our CIT Operative, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!