Customer Care Kitchen Remedial Installer (TSS) - Exeter
Our client is looking to directly employ a talented and experienced Kitchen Fitter / Installer as part of the Customer Care team across Exeter. There could also be some travel across the UK and overnight stays. The ideal candidate would live in the area and have good access to the motorway network.
The successful Kitchen Fitter / Installer candidate will undertake remedial work on installations of Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom furniture, to ensure the Company satisfies its clients’ requirements. You will be supplied with a long wheel van and tools.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Installations of Kitchen / Bedroom / Bathroom Furniture in occupied properties.
• Customer care work in occupied properties.
• Dealing with customers.
• In order to be successful in this role you must have:
• Knowledge of the construction industry or manufacturing industry.
• Joinery skills and relevant qualifications.
• Relevant “Skilled Worker” CSCS card.
• A full UK driving licence.
Kitchen Fitter / Installer - You will be:
• Able to manage time efficiently and effectively.
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Have an excellent manner with customers.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Professionally presentable at all times.
• Willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company van and tools. In order for your application to be taken further please state your required salary. If you would like to join their team, please apply online with your CV and covering letter quoting VO1768.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Customer Care Kitchen Remedial Installer (TSS) has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.