Working from our office in Exeter we are seeking a motivated and dynamic Estimator to prepare bids for projects up to £3m in a busy office managing projects in Cornwall, Devon and parts of Somerset. Duties include preparing bids and managing the delivery of some projects.
Being experienced and with a proven track record you will be highly motivated to achieve the best results.
To be considered you should be able to demonstrate the following attributes, skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of three year's estimating experience in commercial building and property services environment
- HND (or degree) in Quantity Surveying/Construction Management/Civil Engineering
- Proficient in Causeway
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player
- Initiative, can solve problems independently
- Good judgement and decision making
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Full, clean driving licence
We are working toward being an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be considered on merit.
To apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference EXE-estimator