Science Teacher - Plymouth
Are you a fully qualified Science teacher who has a passion for teaching and loves to see students excel?
We are working with a large Academy in the Plymouth area who are looking to strengthen their Science department by appointing a resilient and passionate Science teacher.
The position is full time and permanent from September 2017. The school require a candidate who can teach across the Sciences at Key Stage 3 but preferably Key stage 4 and 5 as well.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Hold QTS/QTLS and eligibility to work in the UK
- Have or be willing to apply for a DBS on the update service
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Have commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Have the ability to plan strategically and have extensive subject knowledge
- Have a sense of humour and the ability to remain calm under pressure
The school is looking to appoint a teacher who can communicate effectively with colleagues, peers, pupils and parents.
As well as this position, we also have a variety of Science teaching positions so if this isn't quite the right fit, please apply regardless and we will contact you with more information.