Newly Qualified Teacher
Newly Qualified Teacher - Plymouth
Are you or about to become a Newly Qualified Teacher? Are you looking for work starting in 2017? Randstad Education is offering NQT's the opportunity to work on a day to day, short term or long term basis with local Secondary schools.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic NQTs to represent the Randstad brand! In every School you work, you will be actively advertising yourself for a full time post and building your reputation. You will have the perfect opportunity to test and develop a variety of different skills in various schools with the flexibility to chose where you work.
Our office based in Plymouth has excellent relationships with many schools across Devon and Cornwall. We are the preferred supplier for a number of schools in the local area and work in partnership supplying staff for a variety of different roles.
- Hold QTS/QTLS and eligibility to work in the UK
- Have or be willing to apply for a DBS on the update service
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Have commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Have the ability to plan strategically and have extensive subject knowledge
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
In exchange, for your dedication and passion for education, you will receive excellent rates of pay, 24 hour on call service, candidate driven job filling and support from a dedicated consultant who is knowledgeable about the area and marketplace.
NQTs are the future of the education sector and your dedicated team at Randstad would like to be a part of your career path by finding you your dream roles. If this sounds like a good fit, please apply now and we will contact you with further information!