£32,000 + excellent benefits
My client, a not for profit organisation close to the centre of Plymouth is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to control the general ledger accounts transactions. The role includes managing a small team, and supervising the processes, systems and control of the ledgers.
Key areas include:
- Monthly/Quarterly/Year end production and reporting
- Accurate key monthly reconciliations of balance sheet elements.
- Cash Flow and debtor management, monitoring & analysis
- Fixed Asset management
- Banking and purchasing processing/authorising
- Supervising, supporting and training Finance staff
- Controlling and reporting on Student grants
- Managing financial reporting on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Quarterly VAT and reconciliation and production
The ideal candidate will be part qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent and have at least 5 years' experience of working with purchase and sales ledgers in a business accounts department, previous experience of supervising staff, and strong excel ability.