I currently have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join a Mid Devon based Accountancy Practice. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Planning and reviewing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Sending final accounts to clients.
- Setting budgets for staff, assisting staff with Accounts completion, and on-the job training for junior staff.
- Preparing and reviewing Tax Returns. Calculating income tax liabilities, and advising clients thereon.
- Preparing and reviewing Corporation Tax Returns. Calculating corporation tax liabilities and advising clients thereon.
- Meeting with clients, carrying out tax planning and giving advice.
- Forecasting work.
- Dealing with everyday correspondence and E Mails.
- Tax enquiry work as it arises.
- Managing client portfolio including billing.
In orders to be successful you will be ACA/ACCA qualified with experience in Practice Accounts. You will be adaptable and have experience with Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies along with sound systems knowledge.