Senior Property Consultant
Senior Property Consultant
After another successful year we have decided to have a complete makeover of Kings Accommodation so you can enjoy beautifully designed an inspiring office allowing employees to feel like they're a meaningful part of our organisation!
Kings Accommodation is constantly expanding and due to this fact we are looking for experienced negotiators to filled in our position for Senior Property Consultant to start immediately in our brand new looking office in Brixton;
Location: Brixton South West London
Salary: OTE GBP30-50k or more as only SKY is the limit!
Benefits: Company car (FIAT 500) company phone, petrol allowance, funded training
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Property Consultant that we are currently recruiting must be to join our highly successful office in Brixton (SW London). If you are currently Letting or Sales Negotiator with good truck and you are looking to be promoted - then this is a great opportunity for you!
If you are an intelligent, highly motivated individual with at least 1 year experience in lettings - we would like to talk to you!
If You don't take "no" for an answer? You're motivated by money and very competitive? Are you well spoken, well presented, with excellent communication skills? Is determination to succeed your life motto? You've got good people skills, and are good at persuading and negotiating? Do you have driving licence?
If the answer is yes, YOU ARE THE PERSON WE WANT!
- Oversee progression of tenant reference checks for Negotiators
- Handle day-to-day dealings with applicants and landlords
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments' following up enquiries
- Creating adverts, updating
- Attracting new instructions from Landlords/Vendors
- Arranging and attending valuations/viewings/ taking photos
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Referencing, preparing tenancy agreements, and all tenancies related documentations
- Providing landlords and tenants with all relevant information and managing the process from start to finish
- Preparing inventories if needed, attending check in and check out
- Supporting Office Manager and your colleagues
- Property Legislation Knowledge
At Kings Accommodation we reward hard work, providing the opportunity for talented and enthusiastic individuals to thrive in an incentive driven environment with no limits.
Please send your CV with photo and covering letterCompany Description We are an independent Residential Estate Agents based in Brixton and specialise in Residential Lettings, Property Management and Sales.
Firstly established to provide accommodation for Kings College Hospital Staff only, but with time and constant recommendation from our clients our database has grown and we have become a successful and most recommended estate agents not only within NHS clientele but also within the Brixton community and surrounding areas.
Kings Accommodation is part of a NHS discount scheme which is primarily aimed at providing discounts for Doctors, Nurses, Admin Staff and everyone else working directly for the NHS.
We are regulated members of National Approved Letting Scheme, The Property Ombudsman, Safe Agents, Registered under the Data Protection Act and covered by a Client Money Protection Scheme.
Our involvement in contribution to help create a safer community is highly appreciated by the Metropolitan Police and many other organisations, we support charities and work closely to support child safety education.