Teacher 0.3 FTE
School Name: Shakespeare Primary School
School Address: 400, Honicknowle Lane Honicknowle, Plymouth, PL5 3JU
Date Posted: April 28, 2017
Application Closing Date: Thursday 11 May 2017 at 12 noon
Job Start Date: September 2017
Teacher 0.3 FTE
We would like to welcome an outstanding, enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated primary teacher to join our team to provide support in raising standards, initially within Year 5.
- Be an exemplary classroom practitioner, with high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour and have experience in teaching in upper primary age.
- Have experience of accelerating pupil progress in English and Maths.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate a willingness to join in with the life of the school and its community.
- Be a good communicator with strong inter-personal skills, build effective relationships with pupils and have a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive school ethos
- Polite, happy, hardworking and enthusiastic children, supportive parents and governors
- The chance to work within a committed, talented and hard-working staff team
- A school that provides effective Continuing Professional Development for its staff team
- A Well-being, Health and Medical Support package
We offer a warm welcome to prospective candidates. Please contact the Upper Primary Phase Leader Headteacher or on 01752 312048, for an informal chat.
An application pack is available on the school’s website www.shakespeare.plymouth.sch.uk or from Mrs K Menis via e-mail: email@example.com
Applications are welcomed from NQTs as well as experienced teachers.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
Closing date: Thursday 11 May 2017 @ 12 noon
Short-listing will take place on: Tuesday 16 May 2017
Interviews will be held on: Monday 22 May 2017