Territory Manager (Microsoft)
All About Us
Territory Manager - Microsoft (Microsoft Retail Sales Team)
We help big brands sell more.
Offering sales solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world; we are experts at selling in the technology, financial services and grocery industries.
McCurrach have a fantastic new role available with one of the biggest technology brands in the world. The successful candidate will represent Microsoft and be based around the Torquay area.
Who are we?
Microsoft are a global company operating in over 100 countries changing the way the world lives, works and plays. Despite their global presence you would be part of an organisation that often acts like a start up with one clear mission: to enable people and businesses throughout the world to realise their full potential. Achieving this requires great people who are bright, creative, and energetic with a passion for Technology and this is where you come in???
We are looking for???
Enthusiastic, customer-focused professionals to be an ambassador for the Microsoft brand. This is an extremely varied role with a high level of autonomy and decision making. You will lead visits with retail partners and build strong relationships with store staff training them on the Microsoft's latest innovations. You will also provide valuable retailer insight and ultimately help drive their Microsoft product sales.
What's in it for you?
In return you will be offered world class sales training as part of our Retail Academy development programme. With it comes the opportunity to obtain an industry recognised accreditation (ISMM - Institute of Sales & Marketing Management) as well as helping you develop your career with us.
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That's why we make sure everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Child care vouchers
- Pension scheme- 3% employer contributions
- Access to discounted private healthcare
- Mobile phone
- Work for the Field Marketing Agency of the Year 2016
- Award winning career development opportunities
All About The Role
- Own and independently manage your designated store list
- Lead account visits with Store Managers
- Analyse store data and have effective conversations with store staff to help drive sales
- Understand your retailers to drive their and Microsoft product results
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of Microsoft products and the retailers business, objectives and marketplace.
- Deliver innovative face-to-face training with store staff and arrange Group Training activity
- Support the Microsoft training team at National and Regional Retailer events
- Conduct other ad-hoc in-store training material designed to increase sales
- Identify opportunities for increased brand awareness and display /placement within your portfolio
- Manage and monitor performance against set KPIs
- Provide weekly market insight and reporting to drive improvements in Microsoft's business
- Keep abreast of the technology market and maintain knowledge of competitor and partner's activity
All About You
- Graduate calibre with a minimum of 6 months Sales/Retail/Training experience ideally within the Technology industry
- A proven passion for Technology
- Proven presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with high levels of personal motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Flexible and organised attitude with the ability to deliver to challenging deadlines
- Must have full UK driving licence