Primary Teacher EYFS
**Early Years Specialist Teacher Needed**
An OFSTED rated 'Good with outstanding features' school in Plymouth is seeking an inspirational early years specialist Teacher on a Full Time Permanent basis. The school is friendly with a welcoming, supportive team and is looking for someone with leadership experience and good knowledge of early years teaching.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Be determined and creative
- Have experience in leading the future development of pupils
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have strong understanding of each child's individual needs
- Be an inspiration to others.
As a early years teacher working with Randstad in Plymouth, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If you are a fully qualified teacher with the experience of teaching in Early Years and available to start in September, please apply today. You can also contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. All candidates who register with Randstad Education will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: 01752 269780 Email: email@example.com
Reference: Early Years Specialist