We all need to work, : but some of us get to earn money in the most wonderful way possible, - by helping others.
To be able to help people to stay in their own homes within their local community and help them to maintain their Independence and dignity is so rewarding.
You will be making such a difference to peoples life's, the smallest things sometimes are rewarded with the biggest smiles.
Due to the ever increasing demand for care, we are looking for caring, reliable people to join our Teignbridge Team.
We cover all of the Teignbridge area, including but not limited to Newton Abbot, Teignmouth, Shaldon, Dawlish, Exminster, Kenton, Starcross, Ashburton, Bovey Tracey, Kingskerwell.
YOU MUST DRIVE AND HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE
No previous experience required. Full training and ongoing support is provided.
We currently have full, part time and weekend availability. Also bank staff vacancies.
Bluebird Care is a high quality national provider of home care, we enjoy a very good reputation and are well known for the support we give to our care assistants as well as our customers.
We offer a high quality unique service of tailored care visits - from 15 minutes to full live-in support allowing customers the opportunity to stay independent in their own homes.
The support we provide can include:
- Taking the customer shopping
- Personal Care (washing and dressing)
- Medication support
- Domestic support
If you have the passion, respect and understanding for care and you have alternate weekend availability, then this is the perfect role for you.
We have hours to suit with morning, afternoon and evening work available. Part time or Full time.
You must be 18 or over but no age-limit - whether starting a career in care, wanting to swap to a provider that values and supports you or your retired and looking to earn some extra income doing something incredibly important and rewarding, then contact us today.
- Guaranteed hours available.
- Full PAID training is provided in house.
- We value and support all our staff to gain nationally recognised qualifications.
- Career Pathway Opportunities.
- GBP8.68 weekdays and GBP9.00 weekends if you have an NVQ/Diploma 2 in Health and Social Care. Without the qualification, it is GBP8.40 weekdays and GBP8.68 weekends.
- 30p per mile is paid for fuel allowance between customers' homes.
- There is also an attendance bonus.
- DBS is fully paid for by the company.
Apply today for more information and to arrange an interview.