Community Support Worker - £7.85 per hour
Looking for a change in job or a new challenge? Premier Care offer a rewarding career in the health and social care sector with plenty of opportunity to progress and develop. Some of the benefits include:
- Competitive rate of pay which also includes an enhancement for sleep in shifts (dependent on National Living Wage banding)
- Enhancement for bank holidays
- Support is person centred at all times
- Full training from the start of employment (which includes the Care Certificate)
- Specialist training i.e. Autism, Epilepsy
- A variety of contracted hours
- An open, friendly & supportive management team that have a good understanding of the people we support
- Investors in People accredited organisation
- Most recent CQC inspection rating was 'Good' in all areas
Premier Care (Plymouth) Ltd provide support and care services for vulnerable people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health Problems and Complex Needs.
As a Community Support Worker with Premier Care, you will receive a rota which gives you your shifts a month in advance (always from the 19th of the month to the 18th), shifts are variable and can include anything between supporting a person for 1 hour up to a 14-15 hour shift with a sleep in attached.
There are a wide variety of contracted hours available, from as little as 16 hours per week up to a maximum of 28 hours a week (dependent on current vacancies).
Community Support worker rate of pay is currently £7.85 per hour
We provide a full and innovative induction process, ensuring you will receive the training you need to carry out the role safely & effectively.
The role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and at least two satisfactory references, one of which must be from your most recent employer.
To find out more about the Community Support Worker role, please get in touch with our recruitment team on 01752 547252 or firstname.lastname@example.org - if you have any queries please get in touch and we’ll try our very best to help.