£18 - £20k
Our well known client are looking for additional people to join their pricing team. The company operate on a national basis and have a large head office based here in Exeter, which is where you will be working from. Naturally, you will be detail orientated with an ability to spot trends in the industry market, you will be meticulous, thorough and be able to give sound pricing advice based on data based findings and research.
- Analysis of industry market conditions in the UK
- Understanding of specific seasonal market conditions
- Analyse company competitors and what they are doing to increase profile within the market
- Look at trends and patterns of demand
- Recommend innovations in product developments
- Recommendations of pricing actions for the company
Skills and attributes required:
- You will demonstrate strong analytical skills
- An excellent communicator via verbal and written means
- Strong IT and software skills in particular MS Excel
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines and have an unflappable nature
- Be able to motivate yourself to achieve results
The role is a permanent, full time position which will suit someone either with a degree in Business Management or Maths/Statistics or someone who has worked within hospitality/bookings/rental industry. Your new employer offers an impressive working environment and generous benefits package additionally to your competitive salary. For more information or to apply please get in touch today.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly