FTC (6-9 months)
£17,000 - £18,000
Calling all excellent administrators! We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a great business for a period of 6 - 9 months, possibly longer. Our client, a family owned and run automotive dealership in Exeter are looking for some support in their office whilst a member of their team is away. You'll be working with a lovely bunch of people, in a unique business with good values and a superb reputation.
Due to the nature of this position, we are looking for someone to be available to start work at the end of June/beginning of July.
- Performing general reception duties; greeting customers, answering the phone, providing hospitality for visitors and customers
- Providing showroom support to the sales team when required
- Corresponding with customers via email, letter and telephone providing customer service and support at all times
- Assisting the marketing department when required
- Maintaining the showroom to a high standard
- Updating the database when required ensuring all information is correct
Skills and attributes:
- It is important that you are approachable, friendly and enjoy giving all round support to both customers and team
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications are important
- You will be able to pick up new systems and technical information with ease
- Our client expects someone who is presentable as the role is customer facing
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 0830 - 1730 and a Saturday 0830 - 1300 on a rota basis. If you would like to know more about the role and think you have the right skills and personality that our lovely client is looking for, then please get in touch today!
Please note, you will need a driving licence for this position.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.