9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (part-time will be considered)
£18,000 - £21,000
If you are looking for a new role as an Accounts Assistant in Exeter with a growing company, this position may be the role for you. This position is a great opportunity if you have minimal experience within accountancy, but have been exposed to purchase/sales ledger, bank reconciliations and credit control. Your experience may be limited, and could potentially only be 6 months within an Accounts team, however, this is a role which will enable you to grow whilst also offering development.
What does this role consist of?
- Purchase ledger/ sales ledger duties
- Bank reconciliation and credit control responsibilities
- An opportunity to develop your experience independently with minimal supervision
- Excel knowledge and duties for reporting purposes
- Assisting the finance team in other ad-hoc duties
- GCSE Maths and English, A-C grade
- A strong desire to build a career in accountancy and finance
- Previous exposure to transactional finance - purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliation.
- Good level of excel skills and knowledge (potentially including pivot tables and vlookup)
If you are interested in a role where you can become a pivotal member of the team as the company grows whilst simultaneously becoming an established Accounts Assistant, please contact Nick Dennis at Huntress on 01392 221300.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.