New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Bar Supervisor to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, Finlake. In return, we offer our Bar Supervisor a competitive salary of £18,860 per annum plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Finlake is Haulfryn’s largest holiday park with a thriving Restaurant, Bar, Café Shop and Function room with huge development underway. We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, customer and standards oriented food and beverage professional. This busy area is open all day with a various menus as well as accommodating great private functions and holiday entertainment.
You will report to the Food and Beverage Manager, and will be part of a supervisory team with responsibility of the bar operation along with assisting with running shifts, cellar management, supervision and training of team members, opening and closing the business and support in maintaining our high standards of service. You’ll lead and motivate the team and help control the resources and make a profitable contribution to the park. If you are passionate about customer service, standards and results, and have a desire to progress your career, this is the perfect position for you.
You must possess outstanding customer service skills with strong organisational and interpersonal skills enabling you to integrate effectively as part of a close team and offer excellent customer service
- Relevant experience in the food and license industry
- Eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for working with customers
- Microsoft office and computer literate to a competent level
- Ability to make decisions and organise a team on shift
- Desire and proven ability of achieving targets
- Trade/cellar experience
- Supervisory skills
- Food Hygiene Cert (can be certified upon commencement)
- B.I.I. Licensee’s Cert desirable
Hours: 45 hours per week working a variety of shifts to include, weekends, evening and bank holidays.
Salary & Benefits*
- £18,860 plus performance related bonus
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance)
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
In line with requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Accommodation may be available to assist in the first 3 months.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Bar Supervisor.
Key words: restaurant, bar, catering, pub, supervisor, front of house, independent, team player