Our client based in Exeter is seeking a Office Assistant to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be ready to start as soon as possible.
- Deal with all telephone calls in an efficient and friendly manner
- General Administration as directed by the senior admin/office manager
- General office support - file management, photocopying, data inputting,
- Liaising with clients
- Produce and update office records
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Possess an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Good English and Grammar
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Team Work
- Good organisation Skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV or call Declan @ Huntress on 01392221300 for more details
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.