Service Administrator - Permanent - 19k - Exeter Outskirts
Our client on the outskirts of Exeter is offering a role to work within impressive offices within a great team.
The main function of this role is to provide administrative support to the service division.
- Produce invoice reports for reporting
- Chase suppliers and missing information
- Progress service reports
- Check daily invoices
- Process job sheets
- Consolidate job sheets and invoices
- Resolve any errors or issues
- Check and solve sales documents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise job responsibilities
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply today. 01392 221300
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.