We are currently working with a growing client in Exeter and due to continuous expansion, they are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their busy accounts team based in Sowton. This role is suited to somebody that has previous ledger experience and is looking for a role which offers stability and longevity.
Main duties include:
- Invoicing and raising credit notes
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Dealing with sales ledger & purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Handling supply queries
- Account & bank reconciliations
- 12 months accounts experience in a similar role
- Experience using Sage or a similar system
- GCSE A-C in Maths & English
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.