Principal Electrical Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Principal Electrical Systems Engineer for our client based in South East. Experience in Electrical systems from Marine, Vessels, Naval or similar industries desirable. Salary circa £50000 to £55000 plus benefits
Role and Responsibilities for the Principal Electrical Engineer:
- Leading a team in performing task on complex platforms
- Technical expert on all Electrical System matters
- Experience with Technical Authority roles and functions.
- Define changes to the vessels and manage the Electrical System
- Provide Electrical System and safety
- Ensure electrical system engineering solutions are robust and cost effective
- Providing reliable in service performance and reducing in-service cost.
Skills & Qualification Requirements:-
- CEng or above or actively pursuing Chartership
- Electrical High Voltage experience necessary
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2938
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Principal Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly