Principal Electrical Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Principal Electrical Systems Engineer for our client based in South East. Experience in Electrical systems from Marine, Vessels, Naval or similar industries desirable. Salary circa £50000 to £55000 plus benefits
Role and Responsibilities for the Principal Electrical Engineer:
- Leading a team in performing task on complex platforms
- Technical expert on all Electrical System matters
- Experience with Technical Authority roles and functions.
- Define changes to the vessels and manage the Electrical System
- Provide Electrical System and safety
- Ensure electrical system engineering solutions are robust and cost effective
- Providing reliable in service performance and reducing in-service cost.
Skills & Qualification Requirements:-
- CEng or above or actively pursuing Chartership
- Electrical High Voltage experience necessary
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2938
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.