Due to our continued expansion, our well known client are looking for a friendly, outgoing and motivated individual to work as an Logistics Advisor in Exeter.
Duties to include
- Organising vehicle movements by allocation of jobs to drivers in most efficient way
- Producing work schedules for drivers including directions for vehicle movements
- Reviewing and advising manager of total hours for each driver to comply with company guidelines
- Updating driver hours on a daily basis
- Dealing with any queries/issues from drivers
- Producing timesheets for drivers for payroll
- Management of Holidays and sickness for drivers
- Handling of multiple telephone calls to administer the above and general queries
- Responsible for booking of transporters and liaison with distribution department to move vehicles if needed
- Be willing to undertake and perform any other duties as maybe reasonably required of them by their line manager or supervisor
The right candidate will
- Have a flexible approach, be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and work in a busy office environment
- Have good organisational skills
- Be of a strong character and able to work efficiently as part of a small team
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems (databases and spreadsheets), and geographical knowledge is not essential but would be an advantage
Ongoing training is offered along with an excellent pension scheme, discounted shopping with 1000's of high street and online retailers and in addition we operate a childcare voucher scheme. For more information please get in touch today
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.