Management Accountant - GBP40-GBP45K plus benefits
We are looking for a high performing, talented Management Accountant to join our highly successful client based in Aylesbury.
(The role may also suit a Management Accountant with 2-3 years' experience who is looking for their next challenge)
This is an excellent opportunity to join this highly well-respected business in a position that will be fundamental to the ongoing strategic development and growth of the company. Working closely with the executive board the role offers an opportunity to work in a forwarding thinking business where there is a real chance to make a difference.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for the production of the monthly management accounts to month end deadlines along with commentary
- Assist Finance Manager with the monthly operating pack for submission to the business
- Prepare and evaluate weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of monthly payroll - managing payroll staff
- Maintenance of the fixed assets schedule.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist in all audits
- Management of day to day accounting functions
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger management
What they're looking for:
- A qualified Accountant ( CIMA or other relevant Finance qualification ACCA)
- Experience of accounts preparation and accounting systems
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Good communication skills
- Innovative, motivator, self driven
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage workload effectively
- Comfortable working within a team and contributing to business success
- Must have man management expertise to manage Payroll team