We are proud to be working exclusively with an award winning business in the heart of Exeter City Centre as they recruit for a new Office Manager. The company have offices in the South East and Europe and have been operating for 3 years, continually going from strength to strength with an outstanding reputation in their field. This is a superb opportunity to be an integral part of an interesting, exciting company and work alongside some incredible passionate and driven individuals.
We are looking for someone with that 'certain something', someone that will go above and beyond and offer unparalleled support to one of the Directors as the wider team, ensuring clients are well looked after and the reputation of the business is maintained and developed in a positive manner.
- Meet and greet all visitors and clients to the office, providing hospitality as required
- To oversee, maintain and implement effective and efficient processes and systems within the office
- Produce financial reports and statistical data for accountants and Directors
- Prepare documents for meetings on behalf of the Director
- Manage in house absence management system, payroll preparation, timesheets and expenses
- Look after any recruitment for the office in the sense of advertising roles, booking interviews and taking any notes required
- Typing letters and reports from meetings for the team and Directors
- Paying invoices and banking
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Ensure stationary levels are adequate and readily available for the team including office refreshments
- Assist in maintaining the tidiness of the office
- Booking travel and accommodation for Director
- Monitoring email inbox for Director and working closely with him to manage diary, meetings and appointments
- Prepare agenda's and documents for meetings and take minutes, distributing to the team accordingly
- Undertake any other duties commensurate to the role
Skills and Attributes:
- You will have strong IT skills including MS Office applications
- Display a strong sense of initiative and resourcefulness
- Be able to build strong relationships
- Highly communicative with the ability to produce quality, professionally written letters and emails, reflecting the high quality of service delivered by the team
- Good financial understanding of business operations
- Cheerfulness and a professional, mature outlook are essential
This is a superb opportunity to join an incredibly exciting company; if you have prior experience working as a competent Office Manager, and think you could deliver what we are looking for then please get in touch with us. Working hours are Monday - Friday 0900 - 1730, based in the city centre.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.