Project Officer #Focus5
Location: Flexible - Exeter, Plymouth or Launceston
37 hours per week, fixed term to 31 December 2019
CSWG are transition management specialists. We offer information, guidance and support to people and organisations as they move through different stages of their lives. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise; we reinvest any operating surpluses into new products and services, organisational development, and community based projects.
We are looking for a flexible and experienced individual to co-ordinate all financial and related submissions to the Building Better Opportunities (BBO) Funding Officer, ensuring they are delivered on time and in full compliance with the BBO eligibility and evidencing rules. You will be working closely with the #Focus5 Project Delivery Team and Delivery Partners. You will be responsible for the monthly submissions process from the Partners, providing all necessary support and guidance. The project is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund through the Building Better Opportunities programme and aims to support and engage socially excluded young people aged 15-18 years who are unemployed or economically inactive towards employment, education or training. CSW Group is the lead Delivery Partner for the project with Key Workers and Delivery Partners located across Devon, Plymouth, Torbay and Somerset.
The role will be solely employed on the #Focus5 project.
You will have:
- Experience of project monitoring systems and processes
- Experience of monitoring and interrogating financial information
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent ICT skills to include, Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to be proactive with a ‘hands-on can do' attitude, to use your own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team.
- The ability to form relationships, communicate clearly & confidently, working effectively with colleagues, delivery partners and other stakeholders.
- An understanding of BBO, ESF or other similar compliance policies and regulations are highly desirable.
The salary will be up to £25,000 per annum depending on your qualifications and experience.
Closing date: Friday 25 August 2017
Interview dates: Friday 8 September 2017
Through its work CSWG actively safeguard and promote the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the company are required to share this commitment.
Successful individuals will be required to undergo full vetting checks including an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.