Exeter city centre
GBP7.50 - GBP8.50 per hour
Our city centre based client are looking for some administrative support on a short term, temporary basis. You'll be competent, well organised and naturally unflappable in order to hit the ground running in your new temporary position, providing unparalleled support to the team. Our client are a well known, professional services organisation and we are looking for someone well presented, with a professional and level headed nature to assume the post.
- Maintaining and updating the company database with client and customer information, maintaining confidentially at all times
- Ensuring documents have been checked and signed off by the relevant department managers
- Maintaining the online filing system, scanning documents and uploading as required
- Assisting to book appointments for clients
- Managing the meeting room schedule, ensuring rooms are prepared with appropriate equipment and refreshments are ordered if necessary
- Standing in for receptionist if required
- A competent user of the MS Office suite including Word and Outlook
- The ability to pick up new systems with ease
- You will have a high attention to detail and be well organised
- Professional and approachable with a good attitude
Working hours are 09:00 - 17:30 based in the city centre, unfortunately there is no parking with the office so this role will suit someone who is happy with parking, using parking transport or someone who lives in Exeter and is happy to walk in.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.