Sitel - Customer Service Opportunities - Immediate Start Dates!
1 day left
- Full Time
We are a leading global Company part of the Acticall Sitel group, with sites all around the world, supporting our well known clients in delivering first class customer service every day. As we continue to grow we are looking to welcome people to our team with a passion for helping customers.
What you need to know:
- We have multiple opportunities available supporting growth with our existing Clients, Flybe & John Lewis and supporting a brand new campaign partnering with an award winning international airport!
- Pay rates vary from £7.79-£8.18, further increasing to £9.00 for hours worked between 06:00-08:00 & 21:00-23:00
- You will need to be flexible to cover early and late shifts and some weekends
- Permanent opportunity with full and part time roles available and immediate start dates
A day in the life of a Customer Service Advisor at Exeter:
This is a really exciting time to join our team! With a new campaign you have the opportunity to be part of it from the very beginning, supporting the set-up and growth. Alternatively you can join one of our established campaigns working with the prestigious John Lewis and Flybe brands.
The roles are interesting and varied providing customer service support across telephony, e-mail and social media platforms.
You understand that not every Customer is a happy customer when they first contact us, but you will build brand loyalty by taking ownership of the customer queries, providing consistently great customer experiences.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, and with a fun and vibrant working environment there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in site activities and fund-raising events to support our local site charity.
Getting to work is easy! We are in a great city centre location just opposite the bus station, and the central train station is just a few minutes walk. Princesshay is on our door step, great for grabbing a coffee on your walk into work or for some retail therapy after your shift!
To join our team we ask that you:
- have 6 months customer service experience , either face to face or over the phone
- have confidence using and learning a variety of computer systems
- are comfortable in turning around sometimes tricky customer service experiences so that our customers remain happy and loyal
- are able to create a great customer service experience through your verbal and written communication skills
- have a genuine passion for helping others
- Fully paid training
- Career progression; we encourage our employees to develop and progress within our business and look to our own talent pool when positions become available
- Corporate perks - an exclusive online platform that helps you to save money on shopping and entertainment
- Discounts at local gyms and restaurants
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free fruit Monday
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
For more information contact email@example.com or call 01392 889200
Follow us on Facebook @ Sitel-Exeter
Apply for Sitel - Customer Service Opportunities - Immediate Start Dates!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly