Plymouth | £22k-£32k | 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
Would you like to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment where you have the chance to work with products and services that support learning and education across the country? Become part of a growing education technology company based in Plymouth Science Park.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our project management team. In this role, you will work closely with external clients and our product support and software development teams to bring our platforms and products to life. You will be involved in project managing, the development, deployment, and lifecycle of our large-scale Learning Management Systems. You will be responsible for scoping and documenting bespoke requirements with stakeholders and delivering your projects on time and within budget.
If you have excellent communication skills, combined with the ability to think on your feet, a highly detail orientated approach, and outstanding organisational skills, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join one of the South West’s leading tech companies.
Job type: Full Time – Maternity cover to September 2018
Salary: Project Manager: £22,000 - £32,000 pa
The ideal candidate
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual who has outstanding time-management skills, is comfortable talking to clients and can deliver under pressure to tight deadlines with a calm and positive attitude. You must have an affinity for technology, enjoy working as part of a close-knit team, and have the ability to express yourself in both written and oral communication.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ project management experience
- Experience or understanding of working in a software development environment
- Preferably a professional qualification in Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Preferably some technical background, experience in programming or software testing
WebBased has joined The Key, and together we will continue to transform the working lives of those in the education sector, and beyond, by helping them to save time, work smarter and deliver better results. WebBased serves over 40 local authorities, with 700,000 users; and The Key supports more than 45% of schools in England.
Why work for us?
We recruit bright, committed individuals to work in a friendly, collaborative culture where every individual is valued.
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect:
- A good work-life balance and the training and support you need
- 22 days holiday increasing to 25 after one years service, and 28 in your third
- Contributory pension scheme
- To work in our new and modern office based on Plymouth Science Park which has been voted best commercial building in the south west!
- Free breakfast, fruit, and refreshments
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- A friendly social culture, cycle to work scheme, regular treats and more
How to apply
More information on the role and how to apply can be found here.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Wednesday 20 September.