Compliance Administrator (Maternity Cover until March 2018)
Fleet Management Business Stream
(Cambridge Head Office)
Purpose of the role:
To support all administration requirements within the Fleet Management Division. Liaising / working alongside Suppliers and the Customer dealing with daily reports and supporting the Compliance Department.
Essential Job Functions
- Daily Reports - Preparation and summary of reports
- Analysing data
- Processing and reporting on traffic infringements and fines
- Meeting KPI¡¦s
- VOR Reporting daily
- Supporting the management of Service/MOT Planners with accurate inputting of data
- Supporting of audit¡¦s
- V5¡¦s & RFL process for the Fleet
- Functional skills Maths and English
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent (Grade B or above)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the transport/automotive/refrigeration Industry desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Database management
- Knowledge of Kerridge/R2C very desirable
- IT literate (Microsoft Office/strong Excel knowledge ¡V Advanced level)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills to provide a professional approach to both external & internal contacts.
- Meeting deadlines, task orientated and prioritization
- Methodical, systematic
- Excellent front-line customer handling skills, building relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- To be highly self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team
Please apply by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Compliance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly