Marketing Executive (Part Time)
2 days left
- Part Time
Marketing Executive (Part Time)
Want to play a key role in a forward-thinking, local charity's communication strategy? Could you progress and thrive as a Marketing Executive in the not-for-profit sector? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
About the Organisation:
Our client is a pioneering not-for-profit that has been developing communities for over half a century. Involved with a number of projects, services and funding opportunities, they are enabling communities to shape their own future.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Marketing Executive and broaden your skill-set in a flexible role that you can fit around your existing responsibilities.
- £14,039 (£23,398 FTE)
- The autonomy to manage and plan your own workload
- 25 days' holiday pro rata plus bank holidays
Within a welcoming and friendly environment, you will have the chance to become a key player in our client's daily operations.
Your input will be vital in ensuring our client is seen as a thought-leader for communities in Devon. You'll have the chance to contribute a plethora of ideas and get involved in exactly how they are positioned and delivered.
This is a rare role where there are no lead generation activities, just pure, honest advice and guidance through communications that drive engagement and make a real difference to happiness in this beautiful part of the country.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be tasked with making sure our client effectively communicates with their customer base through clear, contemporary and attractive media and marketing campaigns.
Specifically, your role will involve marketing the organisation's services and providing information to communication, stakeholders and people within Devon.
Your duties will include:
- Creating and managing adverts on Google Grants AdWords and monitoring website performance using Google Analytics
- Creating and managing social media campaigns and building on social media usage
- Leading website development and maintenance including updating the content
- Collating and controlling press releases, news articles, marketing material and content and managing relationships with media partners
- Supporting the development of the marketing strategy and playing a hands-on role in its delivery and the material to support it
- Managing all internal and external communications and championing the in-house style
To be considered as a Marketing Executive, you will need:
- Experience of working in a marketing and communications environment
- Experience of maintaining interesting and user-friendly website content
The ideal Marketing Executive will have a high quality design portfolio and/or experience of brand activation or development. Although these are a bonus, they are by no means essential.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who have held the title of Marketing Executive, Marketing Communication Executive, Marcomms Executive, Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, or Online Campaign Executive.
Please note, this is a part time role, working 21 hours per week on a negotiable working pattern.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking to take your next step as a Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working Hours: 21.75 hours a week, working pattern negotiable