Sales Administrator - Immediate start
Cathedral Appointments are seeking a Sales Administrator for a varied and fast-paced role in Exeter. This position would suit a recent graduate or a personable individual with office experience and an excellent telephone manner. This is initially a temporary role, but after two months the right candidate will go permanent.
- Co-ordinate between different departments within the business and external suppliers.
- Liaise with various stakeholders
- Monitor the progress of projects, chasing other departments when necessary
- Build relationships with suppliers, creating a rapport over the phone
- Administrative duties within the sales department
- Good level of administration.
- Great telephone manner.
- Able to achieve targets set.
- Strong ability to multi task.
- Highly motivated individual who is able to work under pressure.
Personality and culture fit is more important to our client than previous experience. The successful candidate will be bright, sparky and personable with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels. Excellent organisational skills are essential, as the post holder will need to keep up to date with the progress of ongoing projects. It is highly likely that the person who fits this description will be kept on as a permanent employee after two months.
Keywords: admin, administrative, organisation, sales admin, sales administrator, administration, graduate, customer service, suppliers, temporary, permanent, full time, Exeter